We are a family of six, with a passion for all things “outdoorsy”. As parents of four wonderful boys, we strive to equip them with life experiences promoting a healthy lifestyle, connecting with the land, our environment and having a good time along the way.
Our “little” family consists of myself, Katie my wife, Hayden our eldest, Broden, Ashton and Braxton. All the boys experienced their first camping trip by 3 months of age.
By day, I’m a Creative Director. Managing a creative team of graphic designers and a digital marketing team that develops and deploys perpetual engagement campaigns for the financial services industry. I have a passion for brand “design”, a love of photography and an obsession with all things 4×4 and camping. I’m no “grease monkey”, but have an understanding of 12v fitouts and I’m not scared to get my hands dirty when required.
As an active and well-versed family with touring and off-roading we like to get out and:
• Go on long road trips and short weekend escapes
• Discover “hidden” gems whilst hiking
• Wet a line when we get a chance
• Hit the sand or mud for a bit of off-road action
• Take a moment to reflect whilst Stargazing, and
• Capture great imagery whilst we are doing all this!